Wedding day coordination is one of the most important parts to make your Big Day a success. Our wedding planning services include wedding day coordination. Because of this, you can be sure that your planning and coordination will go hand in hand for a perfect day.
Why are wedding coordinators important?
Wedding coordinators are a crucial part of your wedding because they take your stress away. With a wedding coordinator, you can forget last minute panicking because they make sure every detail of your day is perfect. You can simply relax and enjoy your wedding with your loved ones.
What do wedding coordinators do?
There are many parts to a wedding coordinator’s role. However, to summarise, wedding coordinators take care of every detail on your big day, from set-up to when your last guest is ready to go home. Here is a list:
- They will set your wedding up. They’ll make sure your decorations are in the right place, and the same for the seats. When the time comes for the cocktail reception or banquet, they’ll set this up too.
- They will ensure that your vendors are ready. They’ll call vendors such as your photographer, DJ and caterers to make sure they’re on their way.
- They will be the go-to person to answer questions which your guests may have.
- Your coordinator will inform your photographer of when important moments are about to happen. For example, they will tell the photographer when the cake will be cut, or first dance is about to happen so they can capture the most important moments.
- Finally, they can ensure that your guests are looked after and are behaving well at your reception. Sometimes guests can get carried away if they’ve had a few to drink, so having someone control them can be very helpful.
The role of a wedding coordinator is limitless as every wedding is different, but these are the main points. Wedding coordinators are trained to adapt to all kinds of wedding, and they are ready for anything.
How much does a wedding coordinator cost?
This depends on how many wedding coordinators you need. We suggest 1 coordinator per 25 guests to make sure there are enough coordinators for your day to be smooth. Certain coordinators will look after certain groups of guests, such as the bridesmaids and groomsmen, the couple, and the vendors. The price also depends on the location of your wedding if your coordinator doesn’t work for the venue.
Wedding coordinators are undoubtedly crucial for your Big Day. This service comes as part of our wedding planning service, so you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to team up with us. We look forward to coordinating your wedding!