Weddings and Events by Natalia Ortiz is now recruiting for our Wedding Planning Internship Program. Be a part of our team that organises top notch weddings and events.
Our next Wedding Planning internship cycle will begin at the end of Febrary 2020 and the list is now open.
Intern Responsibilities vary but may include:
- Social Media, PR, and Planning projects
- Client & PR communications
- Lead Generation
- Undergraduate student who MUST qualify and receive school credit for the internship
- Internship is unpaid and cannot be offered without proof of school credit
- This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of event planning, marketing, production, and public relations.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Office hours are 9:00am – 6:00pm but flexible schedule is permitted
- Available a minimum of 4 days a week
- Loves Events & the Wedding Industry
Intership Location: Madrid, Spain
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to be studying Event Planning at University?
No. Although many interns are or have studied it at University, it is not a requirement for the Wedding Planning Internship. You must be interested in the job, hard-working and enthusiastic to learn.
Will there be an interview?
Yes, we will have an interview by skype or whatsapp.
How long is the internship?
The Internship cycle lasts for 4 months – we have several cycles throughout the year and in 2020.
How many days a week will I work?
We are very flexible on which days you can work but it must be for a minimum of three days per week.
What are the normal working hours?
Your normal working hours will be 11.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. On certain days you may be required to start earlier or finish later, such as if we have meetings outside of the office at venues or with clients. You will always have notice of when these days will be. Its possible part time from 9.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m or 10.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m
What will I be doing?
You will be assisting to organise and plan weddings and events, which could include anything from attending meetings with clients, viewing venues, preparing reports and budgets, drafting letters and emails, designing table plans and other printed materials, telephone inquiries and general office work.
It is very hands on and you will receive lots of training and experience in organising events.
What is the Dress Code?
When you are working at the office it is casual dress code. When you are out at viewings or with clients it will be smart business.
Will I be paid?
No, work experience is unpaid.
What will I get at the end of my Internship?
At the end of your Internship will provide you with a Reference and a Certificate and assistance with your CV; which will hopefully help you get a head start in finding a full time job in event planning.
We are looking for our 2020 wedding season interns! If you would like to be considered for a 2020 internship, please email firstname.lastname@example.org