Barcelona is one of the most important cities in Spain, and is the preferred touristic destination of a lot of foreigners who wish to visit the country. It is a unique place with the magic of an urban area and the peacefulness of the coast.
If you are thinking about celebrating your wedding in Barcelona, here are 5 reasons that will convince you :
- The city has emblematic buildings and world-famous architecture thanks to the prestigious architect Antoni Gaudí.
- Celebrating a wedding in the centre of a city facilitates transportation and accommodation for guests.
- If you are celebrating your wedding at the weekend or any other day, in Barcelona you will always find lots of activities, such as a boat ride on the Mediterranean Sea, visits to spectacular buildings like the Sagrada Familia, or just walking around the magic streets of the city. You will not be disappointed.
- It has an airport nearby, with lots of connections with foreign countries and with Spain itself, which is perfect if you wish to visit other areas of the country.
- It has a lot of unique and beautiful venues to host exceptional weddings and events. One of them is Casa de la Seda, which we show you incredible photos of below, in a nuptial style that you will fall in love with.
La Casa de la Seda was once a guild house, and has more than 300 years of history. Since 1919, it has been considered as an Architectural-artistic monument of national interest. It is a very special place for those who are thinking of holding their wedding in Barcelona.
The work we carried out in Casa de la Seda recreates an intemporal atmosphere, with an elegant bride, in a place that represents history through the masterpieces inside, silk walls and antique furniture. Nature is present with the bride’s impressive bouquet with pink, yellow, violet and garnet tones, and the light that enters through the windows of the emblematic building.
The dress of the bride is simple and classic, but with very special details on the sleeves and neckline. A relaxed hairstyle with a braid and very natural makeup were the perfect combination for this bridal look.